SVP, Technology and Security
Scott Morris has served as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer “CISO” for a spectrum of organizations in size and maturity. As CISO for Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY, Mr. Morris maintained responsibility for the information and cyber security programs. A refined information security executive possessing over two decades of experience, Morris has a stellar track record for developing security programs, governance, and percolating vertical stakeholder engagement.
Morris has participated as a key figure on advisory boards, such as H-ISAC, a well-regarded and dynamic voice in the cyber security community. He is a frequently sought-after educational contributor for his thought leadership and dynamism.
Designations and project highlights
- Third Party Audit: SOC and HITRUST
- Cloud Security Professional
- Cyber Security Expert
- DevOps, Scrum, CICD Experienced
- Identity and Access Management and Governance
- Data Security and Privacy
- Security Awareness Education Consulting [i.e., tabletop exercises “TTX,” Pen testing]